Meaningful connections start with remarkable creative
Aidells and Mindshare challenged PadSquad to develop a creative solution that would break through the clutter and bring inspiration to (stuck at) home chefs.
Find Your Escape
In December 2021, the Amelia Island Convention & Visitors Bureau launched its winter campaign with a goal to engage leisure travelers in key northeast markets.
Holiday Deals Discovered
How could a leading consumer electronics retailer drive interest and purchase intent for featured products leading up to and during the 2022 holiday season?
Perk Up Your Holidays
During the 2022 holiday season, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf set out to promote 3 seasonal holiday beverages to entice shoppers and drive interest and foot traffic.
In Q4 2020, Genesis set out to redefine luxury for a new generation of car buyers to simultaneously build awareness and drive consumers further towards consideration and purchase of their vehicles.
In 2020, HP responded to an unprecedented time, as kids and families were forced to adjust to a new normal, seeking new hands-on activities to enjoy at home.
Movement That Inspires Diversity
In Q2 2023, Kia set out to drive awareness of the 2023 Kia Seltos amongst Hispanic consumers by leveraging unforgettable, high impact video advertising experiences.
With the launch of the Fancy Feast Savory Centers campaign, the Purina brand team and their media agency Openmind were challenged to find a way to introduce Cat Owners to a product where it’s what’s inside that really counts.
SAYing is Believing
Southern California Toyota Dealers Association (SCTDA) launched its Holiday themed campaign to keep the 2023 Tacoma top of mind during the busy end of the year buying season.
The Look of Raw Love
Stella & Chewy's and Exverus Media tapped PadSquad to reach pet parents in “raw moments” to drive awareness and interest in Stella & Chewy’s raw natural pet food.
In Pursuit of the Perfect Ball
Through close collaboration Havas Media and PadSquad developed a mobile-first strategy for Titleist AVX that invited golfers to find their perfect ball.
King of the Cul-de-Sac
Washington’s Lottery dreamed up a new branding campaign, “Imaginations Unite,” that aimed to inspire lottery players to share new ideas with friends and families.
See how our AdCommerce™ solutions make shopping from digital ads more convenient for consumers.
The Brandscape ad format is high-impact that's proven to deliver results
Brands seeking a fun and friendly way to engage shoppers can look no further than this playful version of our Product Cards format.
RECOGNIZING OUR WORK
Here are just a few of the many nominations and wins that we've celebrated for our work.
- American Advertising Awards Best Banner Ad and Best Digital Creative Technology User Experience (2021) Winner
- The Drum Best Mobile Campaign and Best High Impact Campaign (2021) Finalist
- Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Most Effective Pandemic Campaign (2021) Finalist
- Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Most Effective Launch Campaign (2021) Finalist
- MMA Smarties Best Small Budget, Big Impact Campaign (2021) Finalist
- OMMA Best Rich Display Media (2021) Finalist
- Digiday Best Creative (2020) Finalist
- Digiday Best Mobile Creative (2020)
- OMMA Best Mobile Creative (2019) Winner
- The Drum - Best Use of Creativity (2019) Winner
- The Drum - Best Branding Campaign (2019) Winner
- OMMA Best Non-App Mobile Execution (2018) Finalist
- IAB Mixx Best Mobile Rich Media (2016
- Smarties Best Rich Media (2014) Finalist