Campaign Manager, Ad Operations, Remote US
Who is PadSquad?
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring a Campaign Manager with our Ad Operations team to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
Campaign Manager, Ad Operations (Remote US)
The Ad Operations team’s central mission is to maintain and unlock additional revenue while increasing operational efficiency through scalable processes. As a Campaign Manager you will be hyper focused on one of our core objectives, which is to protect our revenue by ensuring timely launches of campaigns and adherence to our defined SLAs and benchmarks.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive operational excellence through ownership of the entire campaign lifecycle, from campaign set up
to final delivery
- Provide guidance and insights on campaign best practices and optimization opportunities
- Identify new opportunities to improve setup and performance while working closely with Customer
Success to ensure client satisfaction
- Analyze historical and live campaign datasets to drive successful delivery as well as inform the future of
our product offerings
- Collaborate across departments (Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to identify and develop new
opportunities within the digital marketing space
Qualifications for Campaign Manager:
- Four-year degree or relative experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of ad operations experience preferred
- Experience with working with major SSPs and DSPs – including but not limited to DV360, TradeDesk,
- Experience with programmatic mobile rich media highly preferred
- Ability to build excellent rapport, train, mentor, and manage expectations with internal stakeholders
- Service-minded, flexible, fast learner with a curious mindset and a can-do mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication and persuasive skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal days (15 days total)
- Medical/Dental/Vision health plans
- Flexible work from home policy
How to Apply
Applications are accepted via LinkedIn or by email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org