Account Manager, Customer Success, Remote US
Who is PadSquad?
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring an Account Manager with our Customer Success Team to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
Account Manager, Customer Success (Remote US)
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable creative designed for humankind. We see consumers as humans rather than users. We use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We're looking for people passionate about redefining advertising as we know it. Because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
The Account Manager will work directly with their Sales Directors to maintain and grow business across key markets. This position has massive growth potential as the Account Managers works alongside each and every department within the organization. Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of strategic pre-sale planning (account planning/media planning) and post-sale (insights) customer support focused on driving our client’s KPIs. The AM will provide outstanding customer service resulting in the flawless execution of their campaigns against the critical success factors of the client. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis, multi-tasking and motivation.
- Own pre and post-sale operations support for the sales organization including strategy, media plans, campaign execution, reporting and incremental.
- Utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history).
- To enhance account team and client knowledge, build strategic account plans, and drive a sales strategy.
- To understand the data and use it to “tell a story” to a client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks.
- Recognize upsell opportunities; lead and influence clients to invest when opportunities arise.
- Support the Sales Director throughout sales process by being active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence clients’ personnel (planners and buyers) and compliment client objectives.
Who Are We Looking For?:
- Ambitious self-starter with a strong media background and an analytical thinker to build partnerships with clients, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Passionate about working in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- A problem solver who doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Best in class project management skills and ability to prioritize and deliver timely work.
- Dynamic, flexible and hard-working individual who is able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A great communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Minimum of 4 years mobile or digital advertising experience mandatory. Agency, Client, AdTech preferred.
- Proficient in with digital interface tools including Doubleclick (DFA), AppNexus, Celtra, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Double Verify, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal days (15 days total)
- Medical/Dental/Vision health plans
- Flexible work from home policy
How to Apply
Applications are accepted via LinkedIn or by email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org