Manager, Research & Media Intelligence, Remote US
Who is PadSquad?
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring a Manager in Research & Media Intelligence to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
Manager, Research & Media Intelligence (Remote US)
Marketing & Client Strategy
In your role at PadSquad:
Our Client Strategy & Marketing team is looking for an individual that loves data and is passionate about using insights and statistics to craft and tell stories. The position of Manager, Research & Media Intelligence offers an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional role that helps to demonstrate the impact of remarkable creative in digital media.
In this role, you'll work with a standout team of industry veterans across Sales, Account Management, & Marketing that thrive in growth-oriented businesses. By working closely with these teams, you will directly support internal and external clients by deploying research studies while leveraging your quantitative and qualitative skills to provide critical insights and metrics that drive our business forward. This research will help inform PadSquad's sales and marketing strategy while proving that our high-impact creative drove results for our clients.
In addition to managing the day-to-day advertising effectiveness research that proves the value of rich media, you'll help design new ad products, inform marketing strategies, and create more efficient organizational processes.
Responsibilities for Manager, Research & Media Intelligence
- Lead the planning and execution of multiple campaign research studies at once and manage deliverables and timelines
- Strategically identify proactive research programs to garner insights that drive business decisions and go-to-market strategies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and execute programs.
- Communicate with clients, agencies, and publishers to ensure all study materials are collected and implemented appropriately
- Review and analyze large internal and external (3rd party partner) data sets
- Work with Data Analysts and self-service tools to ensure data output meets objectives, timelines, and quality standards.
- Create and present reports directly to Sales, Account, and Client teams
- Support sales & marketing by developing powerful stories to highlight the value of high impact digital media
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, marketing, psychology, statistics, or related area of study
- 3-5 years previous work in client service research role
- Experience in leading and executing research studies while analyzing data sets to generate insights and learnings
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting, and privacy, is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and effectively communicate with internal and external clients with ease
- Experience with syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, Echelon, Placed)
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL and database structure a considerable plus
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal days (15 days total)
- Medical/Vision Plans