Associate Strategist, Ad Sales Marketing, Remote US
Who is PadSquad?
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring an Associate Strategist in Ad Sales Marketing to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
Associate Strategist, Ad Sales Marketing (Remote US)
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable creative designed for humankind. We see consumers as humans rather than users. We use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We're looking for people passionate about redefining advertising as we know it. Because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
In your role at PadSquad:
Our Client Strategy & Marketing team is seeking a junior level Associate Strategist, Ad Sales Marketing, to round out an already standout team of industry veterans. We're looking for a candidate with keen attention to detail while maintaining strong task management and organizational skills. In addition, the ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, a willingness to tack e a range of assigned tasks and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
Above-average proficiency for Microsoft PowerPoint and an aptitude in design are critical to success in this role. Additionally, experience working with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar design tools is a massive plus.
To succeed in this role, our candidate will be a versatile team player that uses the power of words, visuals, and data to bring to life the creative solutions uniquely offered by PadSquad. This role reports to the Head of Client Strategy and Marketing.
Candidates should have a passion and interest in digital advertising and marketing while being creative thinkers and self-starters, capable of manaing multiple projects with strict long & short-term deadlines. The week in the life of the Strategist entails: Drafting proposal submissions, developing media plans, brainstorming remarkable creative solutions, designing PowerPoint slides, sales one-sheets, and assets for use in social media, etc.
Responsibilities for Associate Strategist, Ad Sales Marketing
- Ideate, plan, and build cohesive digital campaign strategies and creative concepts for Fortune 500 clients.
- Assist the Client Strategy & Marketing Team with collateral creation/updates, internal and external promotional efforts, as well as event coordination and execution
- Manage current research about industry news, digital device usage, audience insights, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Advertising (Agency, Publisher, Technology)
- A creative mind with an eye for design and brainstorming; design experience is a plus
- A proven track record of strategic thinking, planning, and execution against those strategies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a flair for storytelling
- Strong interest and passion for improving on the status quo
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves to get work done, even when outside the scope of the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage/prioritize against conflicting deadlines
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Work, Excel)
- Experience and or expertise with creative tools a plus (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Rotato, Canva)
How to Apply
Applications are accepted via LinkedIn or by email with a cover letter and resume email@example.com