Associate Creative Producer, Remote US
Who is PadSquad?
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring an Associate Creative Producer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
Associate Creative Producer (Remote US)
A lot of digital and mobile advertising campaigns lack creativity and innovation. They don’t have to. This is where PadSquad comes in, as we’ve been focused on developing and activating mobile-focused ad experiences for 8+ years. We’ve won lots of awards. We are creators of the most innovative ads that get exceptional results and are doing more of it than ever before. As a result, we are adding an Associate Creative Producer to help us do more and take the work to the next level.
The Associate Creative Producer will assist with the ideation and production of very unique digital advertising formats for notable advertisers (ex: Sony, Ben & Jerry’s, KitchenAid, Clorox) that will be put into action across millions of consumers in mobile and desktop media. You are a master at telling strong brand and product stories with a keen focus on how technology features and functionality impacts the experience. Help us bring your ideas to life for many of today's largest digital brands.
What you'll be doing
Manage creative development from briefing to execution on a project basis. This includes:
- Actively collaborate and help drive unique ideas and concepts within team brainstorms
- Create storyboards to illustrate user experience and bring an idea concept to life
- Interact directly with clients to share concepts and integrate feedback
- Manage internal production logistics (asset reviews, timelines, feedback, etc)
- Manage internal and external project review process, quality control, and approvals
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, operations, production, sales, etc.)
Who you are:
- An expert storyteller with great design taste
- A perfectionist with high-quality standards
- Knowledgeable about new digital media and advertising trends and techniques
- A self-motivated leader
- An outstanding collaborator
- Obsessed with results and metrics
This Job is Ideal for Someone who is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Qualifications for Creative Producer
- Strong background or knowledge in traditional digital marketing with keen business sense (mobile focus a huge plus)
- 1+ years experience with digital creative ideation/direction and project management
- Ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and comfortable with being client-facing
- Proven track record collaborating with and leading internal teams and external partners/clients
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment under tight timelines
- Ability to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- Bonus: experience in graphic design and experience in mobile advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish languages highly preferred
As a team member within the Creative Production Team, you understand the US and global product marketing landscape, and you have the ability to move your audience with your content. You are a prolific creator, can execute at an exceptional level, with exceptional attention to detail, and help inspire the Production team to do the same. You also recognize when a creative idea or feature needs selling, and have the ability, confidence, and experience to communicate innovative creative ideas to clients.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary, Commensurate with experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal days (15 days total)
- Flexible Schedule
- Parental Leave
- Medical/Vision/Dental health plans
How to Apply
Please send a link to your portfolio along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.