Campaign Manager, West Coast / Central
Campaign Manager (West and Central regions)
PadSquad is a rapidly growing digital media company that uses creativity and technology to develop remarkable ad experiences designed for all humankind. We see consumers as humans, not users and we use the power of sight, sound, motion, touch, and interactivity to connect to human emotion while maximizing the impact of advertising.
We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about redefining advertising as we know it because we believe anything is possible when you embrace curiosity, challenge convention, and put people first in everything you do.
We are hiring an experienced Campaign Manager to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PadSquad is an excellent place to grow your career.
What you'll be doing
- Drive operational excellence through ownership of the entire campaign lifecycle from a campaign set up to final delivery. This includes QA of tags, trafficking of creative, set up of campaigns, and optimizations throughout the campaign flight.
- Communicate with internal partners to ensure campaign-specific information is being channeled to the client appropriately.
- Be able to think analytically when calculating performance across multiple campaigns.
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule, and on budget, while hitting client KPIs.
- Drive process improvements and partner on inter-company projects to build a best-in-class ad tech stack.
Qualifications for Campaign Manager
- Four-year degree or relative experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of ad operations experience.
- 1+ year experience working with any major
SSP or DSP. Verizon & Xandr preferred.
- Programmatic experience is a plus.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of current market trends.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 5 personal days (15 days total)
- Medical/Vision health plans