Senior Software Engineer Posted: Nov 15th Location: New York
PadSquad is looking to add a clean code writing, pragmatic Software Engineer to our Product & Engineering Group, as we offer world-class mobile creative executions across premium mobile publishers. This person will be at the forefront of the mobile advertising revolution, working with a growing team of successful digital media professionals, and will thrive if seeking a fast paced, dynamic role in the mobile ecosystem. PadSquad has enjoyed 3,000% + growth over the last three years, ranking it as one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the U.S, and consistently is recognized by the industry press for it’s award-winning mobile ad solutions. This role will be instrumental in our future success plans.
The ideal candidate is a full-stack programmer with a passion for difficult problem solving, and prior experience in the ad technology and/or digital media business. We are looking for only engineers who are eager to use cutting edge technologies, to think “outside the box” to solve problems, and tweak and reinvent processes.
The Software Engineer role will be responsible for driving innovation within our engineering and product teams with the aim of strengthening PadSquad’s unique brand position. You will be responsible for creating streamlined solutions for delivering Padsquad’s unique mobile ad-products, as well as building and maintaining an infrastructure of business intelligence and client-facing tools.
Who You Are
- You are a strong software engineer who writes clean and effective code.
- You are pragmatic. You use whatever language/framework best solves the problem at hand.
- You are a risk taker, yet thorough. You are not afraid to take new and innovative approaches to solve a problem.
- You are a team player, enjoy collaborating, teaching, and learning from others.
- You know something about the ad technology market, digital media, and understand web applications; you might even know something about ad serving.
- B.S or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Robust algorithms, data structures, and network fundamentals.
- Comfortable working in a Linux shell environment with version control (preferably Git).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud computing platforms.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated energetic team player.
If you feel qualified for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com