Senior AE Posted: Jan 10th Location: NY
PadSquad is a fast-growing mobile technology company focused on creating world-class mobile creative executions across premium web publishers. This person will be at the forefront of the mobile advertising revolution, working with a growing team of successful digital media professionals, and will thrive if seeking a fast paced, dynamic role in the mobile ecosystem. PadSquad has enjoyed 3,000% + growth over the last three years, ranking it as one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the U.S, and consistently is recognized by the industry press for it’s award-winning mobile ad solutions. PadSquad was recently named to the INC Magazine Top 500 as well as Crains "Fast 50" lists recognizing our significant growth. It’s a great place to work, trust us!
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with content platforms, video or digital display, ad networks and mobile product / App advertising. They will understand the major players in the ad technology industry, identify and champion new revenue opportunities, and collaborate across functions to develop interest in and enhance products offerings to the market.
Who are we looking for
- Minimum 4 relevant years advertising experience, including work at an Ad Tech, Ad Network or Industry Publisher in a sales / revenue generating capacity.
- Be “connected” to major agencies in NYC.
- Must have shown revenue growth and ability to close new business and hit budget.
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, ad agency background preferred.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical skills absolutely required.
- Proven teamwork and unmatched organization skills.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people.
- Identifies and analyzes problems with accounts; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way.
- Strong analytical skills: determined, passionate and wants to succeed by exceeding their revenue expectations.
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Be the General of their assigned, dedicated agencies and client list.
- Be a Chief Sales Evangelist for PadSquad in their market.
- Be a sales guru by anticipating the needs of the their advertising customer and marketplace over the next 1-3 years.
- Be in the top 10% of the sales team and attain or exceed quota every quarter.
- Be a partner to the Ad Operations, Client Services and Marketing organization.
- Be the person who sets the industry on fire, and blazes their own path in the mobile ecosystem.
- Be an integral part of the PadSquad sales team, participating in strategy and operational discussions with sales leadership, strives to succeed no matter what.
- Be the leader of mobile ad product functionality and offerings.
- Be the successful hunter who defines and prioritizes opportunities and closes large volumes of business.
- Be an outstanding communicator on your revenue, pipeline and all key client issues and objections.
If you feel qualified for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.