Senior Account Manager Posted: Jan 3rd Location: New York
PadSquad is a fast-growing mobile software company focused on creating world-class mobile creative executions across premium mobile publishers. This person will be at the forefront of the mobile advertising revolution, working with a growing team of successful digital media professionals, and will thrive if seeking a fast paced, dynamic role in the mobile ecosystem. PadSquad has enjoyed 3,000% + growth over the last three years, ranking it as one of the fastest growing advertising technology companies in the U.S, and consistently is recognized by the industry press for it’s award-winning mobile ad solutions.
The Senior Account Manager will work directly with the Senior Director of Customer Success and their AE’s to maintain and grow business within New York market. This position has massive growth potential as the Account Managers works alongside each and every department within the organization. Account Managers are expected to provide the highest level of strategic pre-sale planning (account planning/media planning) and post-sale (insights) customer support focused on driving our client’s KPIs. The Senior AM will provide the highest level of customer service resulting in the flawless execution of their campaigns against the critical success factors of the client. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking.
Who are we looking for
- Ambitious self-starter with a strong media background and an analytical thinker to build partnerships with clients, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Passionate about working in a client facing role in a fast-paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- A problem solver who doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer; takes charge and feels ownership.
- Best in class project management skills and ability to prioritize and deliver timely work.
- Dynamic, flexible and hard-working individual who is able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- A great communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- 3-5 years in mobile or digital media within sales, account management, marketing and/or business development a must.
- Proficient in with digital interface tools including Doubleclick (DFA, DFP), Celtra, Moat etc.
- Own pre and post-sale operations support for the sales organization including strategy, media plans, campaign execution, reporting and incremental.
- Utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history).
- To enhance account team and client knowledge, build strategic account plans, and drive a sales strategy.
- To understand the data and use it to “tell a story” to a client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks.
- Recognize upsell opportunities; lead and influence clients to invest when opportunities arise.
- Support the Account Executive throughout sales process by being active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence clients’ personnel (planners and buyers) and compliment client objectives.
If you feel qualified for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.