Ad Sales Marketing Manager Posted: Nov 18th Location: New York
PadSquad LLC is a fast-growing mobile software company focused on the intersection of digital content and advertising on mobile devices. Our proprietary mobile responsive software combines high-end user experiences and viewable rich media to deliver meaningful results – measured and proven with an extensive suite of analytics.
This role will be responsible for driving innovation and creativity into all areas of the sales marketing cycle, from proposal strategy, product promotion and sales collateral, all with the aim of strengthening PadSquad’s unique brand position.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and partnerships to enhance product offerings in a very competitive market. This position requires being a creative self- thinker with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ideate and brainstorm creative proposal concepts that satisfy client-branding objectives and push the envelope in terms of mobile innovation.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to compose personalized proposals that creatively and strategically align with marketing initiatives for a variety of verticals.
- Act as the main liaison between internal teams to create and manage market facing collateral.
- Help lead sales and account management training on latest ad product releases.
- Coordinate and execute industry events, agency entertaining, media guerilla mailers.
- Must have a strong passion for thinking outside of the box and innovating on market-leading product.
- Self-starter who doesn’t shy from taking initiative.
- Hard-worker who enjoys brainstorming and can think creatively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage/ prioritize against conflicting deadlines.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Keynote to create and build clean visual Presentations. Knowledge of InDesign a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated.
- 3+ years experience working in client-facing role for a media, digital, or technology organization. Previous experience working for a mobile ad tech company a plus
- Bachelors degree
If you feel qualified for this position, please email your resume to Jen Gavin at email@example.com.